One Day More - -from Les Miserables
Valjean: One day more,Another day, another destiny,This never ending road to Calvary;These men who seem to know my crimeWill surely come a second time,One day more...
Marius: I did not live until today,How can I live when we are parted?
Valjean: One day more...
Marius & Cosette: Tomorrow you'll be worlds away,And yet with you, my world has started.
Eponine: One more day all on my own..
Marius & Cosette: Will we ever meet again?
Eponine: One more day with him not caring..
Marius & Cosette: I was born to be with you.
Eponine: What a life I might have known..
Marius & Cosette: And I swear I will be true!
Eponine: But he never saw me there..
Enjolras: One more day before the storm!At the barricades of Freedom!When our ranks begin to form,Will you take your place with me?
Marius: Do I follow where she goes?Shall I join my brothers there?Do I stay or do I dare?
All: The time is now!The day is here!
Valjean: One day more!
Javert: One more day till revolution,We will nip it in the bud!I will join these little schoolboys,They will wet themselves with blood!
Valjean: One day more!
M. & Mme. Thenardier: Watch'm run amuck,[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/one-day-more-lyrics-les-miserables.html ]Catch'm as they fall,Never know your luckWhen there's a free for all,Here a little dipThere a little touch,Most of them are gonersSo they won't miss much!
Various Students: One day to a new beginningRaise the flag of freedom high!Every man will be a kingEvery man will be a kingThere's a new world for the winningThere's a new world to be wonDo you hear the people sing?
Marius: My place is here,I fight with you!
Valjean: One day more!
Marius & Cosette: I did not live until today...Tomorrow you'll be worlds awayAnd yet with you my world has started
Eponine: One more day all on my own...
Javert: We will join these people's heroesWe will follow where they goWe will learn their little secrets,We will know the things they know.
Valjean: One day more!
M. & Mme. Thenardier: Watch 'em run amuckCatch 'em as they fallNever know your luckWhen there's a free-for-all
Javert: One more day to revolutionWe will nip it in the budWe'll be ready for these schoolboysTomorrow is the judgement day
Valjean: Tomorrow we'll be far away,Tomorrow is the judgement day
All: Tomorrow we'll discoverWhat our God in Heaven has in store!One more dawnOne more dayOne day more!
Marius: I did not live until today,How can I live when we are parted?
Valjean: One day more...
Marius & Cosette: Tomorrow you'll be worlds away,And yet with you, my world has started.
Eponine: One more day all on my own..
Marius & Cosette: Will we ever meet again?
Eponine: One more day with him not caring..
Marius & Cosette: I was born to be with you.
Eponine: What a life I might have known..
Marius & Cosette: And I swear I will be true!
Eponine: But he never saw me there..
Enjolras: One more day before the storm!At the barricades of Freedom!When our ranks begin to form,Will you take your place with me?
Marius: Do I follow where she goes?Shall I join my brothers there?Do I stay or do I dare?
All: The time is now!The day is here!
Valjean: One day more!
Javert: One more day till revolution,We will nip it in the bud!I will join these little schoolboys,They will wet themselves with blood!
Valjean: One day more!
M. & Mme. Thenardier: Watch'm run amuck,[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/one-day-more-lyrics-les-miserables.html ]Catch'm as they fall,Never know your luckWhen there's a free for all,Here a little dipThere a little touch,Most of them are gonersSo they won't miss much!
Various Students: One day to a new beginningRaise the flag of freedom high!Every man will be a kingEvery man will be a kingThere's a new world for the winningThere's a new world to be wonDo you hear the people sing?
Marius: My place is here,I fight with you!
Valjean: One day more!
Marius & Cosette: I did not live until today...Tomorrow you'll be worlds awayAnd yet with you my world has started
Eponine: One more day all on my own...
Javert: We will join these people's heroesWe will follow where they goWe will learn their little secrets,We will know the things they know.
Valjean: One day more!
M. & Mme. Thenardier: Watch 'em run amuckCatch 'em as they fallNever know your luckWhen there's a free-for-all
Javert: One more day to revolutionWe will nip it in the budWe'll be ready for these schoolboysTomorrow is the judgement day
Valjean: Tomorrow we'll be far away,Tomorrow is the judgement day
All: Tomorrow we'll discoverWhat our God in Heaven has in store!One more dawnOne more dayOne day more!
After Today - -From a Goofy Movie
Max: They've been laughin' since I can remember
But they're not gonna laugh anymore
No more "Maxie the Geek", no more "Goof of the Week" like before
Girl: No more algebra tests 'til September
Girl's Boyfriend: No more lookin' at losers like him
Boy: No more havin' to cheat
Another Boy: No more mystery meat
Boy 1: No more gym!
Boy 2: No more gym!
Boy 3: No more gym!
Boy 4: NO MORE GYM!
Lisa: Gonna move to the mall
Chad: Gonna live in the pool
Max: Gonna talk to Roxanne and not feel like a fool
Chorus: 'Cause after today I'm gonna be cruisin'
Max: After today, she'll be mine!
Chorus: After today my brains'll be snoozing
Max: If I don't faint I'll be fine!
Twin Girls: I've got forty more minutes of Home Economics
Twin Boys: Then down with the textbooks
Boy: And up with the comics!
Max: Just think of all the time I've been losin'
Finding the right thing to say
Chorus: But things'll be going my way after today
Max: She looked right through me
And who could blame her?
I need a new me
Plus some positive proof that I'm not just a goof
Cheerleaders: And after today I'm gonna be cruisin'
Grunge Girls: No more pep rallies to cut
Blech!
Chorus: After today our brains'll be snoozing
Bus Driver: I'm gonna sit on my butt
Max: I've got less than an hour
And when this is ended
I'll either be famous
Principal Mazur: Or you'll be suspended!
Chorus: Just think of all the time I've been losin'
Waiting until I could could say
Gonna be on my own
Kiss the parents good-bye
Gonna party from now 'til the end of July
Things'll be going my way
After today
Max: I wish that this was the day
After today
But they're not gonna laugh anymore
No more "Maxie the Geek", no more "Goof of the Week" like before
Girl: No more algebra tests 'til September
Girl's Boyfriend: No more lookin' at losers like him
Boy: No more havin' to cheat
Another Boy: No more mystery meat
Boy 1: No more gym!
Boy 2: No more gym!
Boy 3: No more gym!
Boy 4: NO MORE GYM!
Lisa: Gonna move to the mall
Chad: Gonna live in the pool
Max: Gonna talk to Roxanne and not feel like a fool
Chorus: 'Cause after today I'm gonna be cruisin'
Max: After today, she'll be mine!
Chorus: After today my brains'll be snoozing
Max: If I don't faint I'll be fine!
Twin Girls: I've got forty more minutes of Home Economics
Twin Boys: Then down with the textbooks
Boy: And up with the comics!
Max: Just think of all the time I've been losin'
Finding the right thing to say
Chorus: But things'll be going my way after today
Max: She looked right through me
And who could blame her?
I need a new me
Plus some positive proof that I'm not just a goof
Cheerleaders: And after today I'm gonna be cruisin'
Grunge Girls: No more pep rallies to cut
Blech!
Chorus: After today our brains'll be snoozing
Bus Driver: I'm gonna sit on my butt
Max: I've got less than an hour
And when this is ended
I'll either be famous
Principal Mazur: Or you'll be suspended!
Chorus: Just think of all the time I've been losin'
Waiting until I could could say
Gonna be on my own
Kiss the parents good-bye
Gonna party from now 'til the end of July
Things'll be going my way
After today
Max: I wish that this was the day
After today
Indeed...I wish that this was the day after today. Oh well...just one day more. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment