Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Friends Brother

I call you up when I know he's at home.
I jump out of my skin when he picks up the phone.
Why can I tell if he's looking at me?
Should I give him a smile?
Should I get up and leave?
I know it's strange, I don't what I'm thinking
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend?
I really hope I can get him alone.
I just don't, don't want her to know.
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend's brother is the one for me!
Yeeeeaaah
A punk rock drummer and he's 6 foot 3!
I don't want to, but I want to,
Cause I just can't get you out of my mind!
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend's brother is the one for me!
BFB! BFB!
My best friend's brother. My best friend's brother.

I kinda think that I might be his type.
Because when you're not around, he's not acting too shy.
Sometimes I feel like he might make a move.
Is this all in my head?
I don't know what to do.
I know it's strange, I don't know what he's thinking.
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend?
[From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/v/victoria-justice-lyrics/best-friend_s-brother-lyrics.html ]
I really hope I can get him alone.
I just don't, don't want her to know.

Yeeeeaaah
My best friend's brother is the one for me!
Yeeeeaaah
A punk rock drummer and he's 6 foot 3.
I don't want to, but I want to,
Cause I just can't get you out of my mind and
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend's brother is the one for me!
BFB! BFB!
My best friend's brother. My best friend's brother.
BFB! BFB!
My best friend's brother. My best friend's brother.

Cause he's such a dream.
Yeah
And you know what I mean,
If you weren't related.

Yeeeeaaah
My best friend's brother is the one for me!
Yeeeeaaah
A punk rock drummer and he's 6 foot 3.
I don't want to, but I want to!
Cause I just can't get you out of mind and
Yeeeeaaah
My best friend's brother is the one for me!
BFB! BFB!
My best friend's brother. My best friend's brother.
BFB! BFB!
My best friend's brother. My best friend's brother.

No, I don't think my " my best friends brother is the one for me!".  That would be a bit awkward....considering my best friends brother is like.....12.  Ewwwww!!

Nope, I've just had this song stuck in my head for the last ten minutes, at least, and decided that that qualified it for "song of the moment". 

So, about this song.  I don't understand why people make such a big deal out of it if someone likes a sibling of their best friend.  I mean, honestly?  Who better to like than someone you know?  Look at Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley -- Ginny was Harry's best mate's sister, and yet they still ended up together, and Ron didn't want to murder them -- in fact, he was actually pretty cool with it. 

So, random bit of advice: if you like your best friends sibling, don't let fear of said best friend's reaction stop you from seeing if they like you back.   They're your best friend for a reason.  Sure, they might think it's weird at first, but I'm sure they'll get over it!  Be bold, be brave!

Well, that's the song of the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment